Used equipment is sold “As Is, Where Is” and does not come with any guarantees or warranties from HSC, expressed, written or implied unless specifically listed herein.
Used Equipment Terms of Sale
· A Three Month Limited Parts Warranty (or 520 operational hours, whichever comes first) is offered on refurbished equipment covering all parts replaced during the refurbish process. Warranty does not cover normal wear items, any wire tier parts, full cylinder replacements or rebuilds, parts not replaced / repaired during refurbish process or any item damaged due to customer damage or neglect. See our Standard Warranty Terms for full detail of warranty. Warranty does not include expenses related to labor, expedites, shipping, or travel costs. Used equipment is sold “As Is, Where Is” and does not come with any guarantees or warranties from HSC, expressed, written or implied unless specifically listed herein.
· All sales of equipment are subject to prior sale and contingent on current owner’s agreement to sale.
· Equipment Payment Terms: 100% deposit due with order to remove equipment from market. All payments to be received in USD via wire transfer.
· Cancellations by Buyer shall be by mutual agreement in writing between Buyer and HSC. Deposits are nonrefundable. Any other payment refunds agreed to by HSC for Buyer’s Cancelled order will be based on adjustment necessary to cover HSC’s labor expended, material and/or services procured, and reasonable overhead expenses applicable thereto.
· Material and equipment included in this quote are based on Seller's interpretation of Buyer's requirements and are subject to verification by Buyer or his representative. This quote does not include accessory equipment unless such items are listed on quotation.
· All equipment and shipments are quoted FOB Point of Shipment. Title passes to Buyer upon availability to a common carrier or delivery service. Freight claims are the responsibility of the owner / buyer.
· HSC is not responsible for the production rate or warranty of system. Equipment manufacturer holds all liable responsibility.
· HSC is reporting the condition of the equipment as it was reported to HSC. HSC does not guarantee the actual condition of the equipment nor implies that HSC has inspected the equipment to insure the condition is being reported accurately. HSC suggests that the customer inspects all equipment prior to purchase.
· This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties to this Agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein and therein, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter. No representation, statement, condition or warranty not contained in this Agreement will be binding on the parties hereto or have any force or effect whatsoever.
· Notwithstanding any other terms, obligations and conditions contained in this Agreement, the Buyer & Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Seller (HSC Equipment) against any and all losses, claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses in connection with loss of life, personal injury, damages or any other losses or injuries which may arise from, and occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission or by the fault of the Buyer, Customer, its employees, representatives or subcontractors related to the rebuilding, installation, start-up and/or training of any employees or other individuals who operate the equipment herein which customer has elected not to have HSC Equipment install or rebuild.
· This price does not include any State, Local or Use Taxes if applicable.
· Equipment purchaser/user is responsible for determining and supplying the safety features to be furnished in order to comply with local, state and federal rules and regulations pertaining to the safety, health and welfare of the worker.
· Please refer to our website for our full Equipment and Installation Terms and Conditions of Sale - www.HimesService.com
Please Call Dealer/Reseller For Used Equipment Terms & Conditions